It’s 6 months until I’m 30 and nothings changed.
I’ve been feeling so irritable and tense. About everything. I figured maybe my adrenal glands are blown after the flu hit me.
Been trying to read and get my head back in the game but I feel so spent at the end of each day. My whole body is stressed out. To add to everything else, I bumped my laptop by mistake the other day and now it’s not turning on at all. I tried everything.
Excessive googling points to a motherboard issue. Fml. Under warranty dell changed my motherboard 5 times because of a USB port issue that never got fixed. Now it’s not under warranty.
And my one of the wisdoms that I had just filled, the cusp of the tooth broke off and I’m only going back home at the end of October.
So when life feels like a bowl of grapefruit slowly rotting after buying a bunch on a whim of healthy eating resolves but never wanting to eat them, set goals. One grapefruit a day. Hopefully.
– Gym 23 times this month (to bring down monthly spending)
– no take outs
– Eat to create healthy gut – take probiotics every day
– Take a multivitamin
– Drink more water… Much much more
– Do yoga at least once a week to minimise stress
– Set aside time to clean out room properly (clothes, health stuff, old pills, old lotions)
Step by step guys. Step by step.